The auto body technology program provides the fundamental knowledge and skills for employment in the collision repair industry.
Specialization areas include:
- Painting, reconditioning, and refinishing
- Sheet metal repair/replacement
Student Learning Outcomes
Auto Body Technology graduates are prepared to:
- Make entry-level repairs to prepare a vehicle for refinishing, including welding, plastics repair and metal straightening.
- Prepare a vehicle for refinishing, including masking, application of primers and top coats.
- Exhibit personal standards accepted in the auto body industry.
Associate of Applied Science