Quality technicians use a variety of scientific processes to guarantee the quality of the products their firms manufacture. The program was developed to meet the growing need for quality technicians that are needed in a global economy. The technical and math skills required in the program meet the standards of the American Society for Quality on their Certified Quality Technician Body of Knowledge.
Student Learning Outcomes
Quality Technology graduates are prepared to:
- Demonstrate the necessary theoretical concepts and practical skills in quality technology and related areas.
- Support the organizational goal of producing a quality product or service.
- Understand the cost of quality and problem solving tools for continuous improvement.
- Participate in high performance teams.
- Integrate knowledge of quality disciplines to define problems.
Associate of Applied Science